The article explains how you can remove a club from your Pitchero account.
Remove a club from my Pitchero account
- Login to Pitchero
- Click your profile image in the top right corner of the screen
- Click 'Your Account' (If you're associated with more than one club, click 'Your Account' and then the club name)
- Click 'Leave club'
- If you wish to proceed, click 'Yes, I'm sure I want to leave'
Please note that this doesn't cancel any ongoing payments with the club, you will need to contact them directly to do this.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope that you found it useful.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- Join a club on Pitchero
- Manage my membership information with a club
- Manage my account details
- Close my account
If you have any questions regarding how to remove a club from your account, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.