This article explains how close your individual Pitchero account.
Close my Pitchero account
- Login to Pitchero
- Click your profile image in the top right corner of the screen
- Click 'Settings' in the side-bar
- Click 'Close Account'
- Read all of the information on the Close Your User Account page
- If you still wish to proceed, click 'Click here to close your user account'
- Enter why you wish to leave Pitchero
- Tick the box next to 'I understand that deleting my account is permanent and that there is no way to undo this'
- Confirm the password for your Pitchero account
- Click 'Delete My Account'
As explained on the Close Your User Account page, closing your individual Pitchero account has no bearing on any clubs you are associated with, and will not:
- Cancel the club's website package subscription
- Close the club's Pitchero website
If you have any questions regarding closing your account, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.