This article covers creating a membership or ticket product on your Pitchero Club website.
Creating a product is completed in just 4 simple steps, allowing members to buy the product within minutes.
Take a look at the video below which guides you through each step.
Creating a Membership or Ticket product
Creating a Membership or Ticket product enables your club to efficiently take payment for your Memberships or Tickets.
Pitchero provides you with great tools to keep track of your payments.
- Go to your club control panel
- Click 'Shop and payments' from the left-hand menu
- Click 'Products' from the sub-menu
- Click 'Add a new product' on the right-hand side of the page
- Click 'Membership' or 'Ticket'
- Does your product have different pricing structures? if so click 'Yes'
- Does your product have more than one way to be paid for? e.g. Monthly and Annually. If so click 'Yes'
- Enter your product name then click 'Next'
- Name your first payment option. e.g. Annual
- Select if this product covers an individual or a group/family
- If you have selected to cover a group or family you will be asked how many people this will cover
- How would you like your members to pay for the product?
- One-off (One-off payments charge the full amount when the product is purchased)
- Instalments (Payments can be set up to be charged every week or month for a number of instalments. e.g. 12 monthly instalments of £10 = £120)
- Subscription (Subscriptions can be set up to be taken every week or month continuously e.g. £12 per month)
- If you have selected Installments or Subscriptions you will be asked when you would like the payment to be taken e.g. Weekly, Monthly
- If you have opted for a one of payment you will be asked for the price of the product
- Enter the cost of your product
- If you have selected instalments you will be asked to provide a breakdown of your total cost e.g. £120 = 12 x £10 payments
- Select when you wish the payment to be taken, this can be taken on the date of purchase or you can specify a date to take payment
Setting a specific start date can aid in getting your members ready for the season ahead.
- You will then be directed to an overview of your payment options, at this point, you can add further payment options
- Once completed with your payment options click 'Next'
- Select the payment provider you wish to use
- Enter a Name & Description of your Membership or Tour product then click 'Next'
- Upload an image for your product, you can also skip this if you wish
- Select who can buy the product (all members, assigned members only, or unavailable to purchase)
- Review the product details, then click 'Create my Product'
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope that you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles useful too:
- Set up match fees
- Creating merchandise & teamwear products
- Creating tours, fundraising, sponsorship & other products
- Update an existing product
If you have any questions regarding how to create membership & ticket products, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.