This article covers creating a membership or ticket product on your Pitchero Club website.
Creating a product is completed in just 4 simple steps, allowing members to buy the product within minutes.
Take a look at the video below which guides you through each step.
Creating a Membership or Ticket product
Creating a Membership or Ticket product enables your club to efficiently take payment for your Memberships or Tickets.
Pitchero provides you with great tools to keep track of your payments.
- Go to your club control panel
- Click 'Shop and payments' from the left-hand menu
- Click 'Products' from the sub-menu
- Click 'Add a new product' on the right-hand side of the page
- Click 'Membership' or 'Ticket'
- Does your product have different pricing structures? if so click 'Yes'
- Does your product have more than one way to be paid for? e.g. Monthly and Annually. If so click 'Yes'
- Enter your product name then click 'Next'
- Name your first payment option. e.g. Annual
- Select if this product covers an individual or a group/family
- If you have selected to cover a group or family you will be asked how many people this will cover
- How would you like your members to pay for the product?
- One-off (One-off payments charge the full amount when the product is purchased)
- Instalments (Payments can be set up to be charged every week or month for a number of instalments. e.g. 12 monthly instalments of £10 = £120)
- Subscription (Subscriptions can be set up to be taken every week or month continuously e.g. £12 per month)
- If you have selected Installments or Subscriptions you will be asked when you would like the payment to be taken e.g. Weekly, Monthly
- If you have opted for a one of payment you will be asked for the price of the product
- Enter the cost of your product
- If you have selected instalments you will be asked to provide a breakdown of your total cost e.g. £120 = 12 x £10 payments
- Select when you wish the payment to be taken, this can be taken on the date of purchase or you can specify a date to take payment
Setting a specific start date can aid in getting your members ready for the season ahead.
- You will then be directed to an overview of your payment options, at this point, you can add further payment options
- Once completed with your payment options click 'Next'
- Select the payment provider you wish to use
- Enter a Name & Description of your Membership or Tour product then click 'Next'
- Upload an image for your product, you can also skip this if you wish
- Select who can buy the product (all members, assigned members only, or unavailable to purchase)
- Review the product details, then click 'Create my Product'