This article provides information on managing payment provider on your Pitchero Club website.
Pitchero works with two payment providers, GoCardless and Stripe which allow clubs to collect payments from members.
The club is not limited to the number of payment provider accounts in the club control panel. You can create different accounts for different uses (e.g. membership, tours, merchandise sales).
To start collecting payments through the website and Club app, the club needs to register at least one payment provider account.
For clubs outside of the U.K, if you are unable to add a new payment provider account, please check whether your country and currency is supported via https://stripe.com/global
Add a new payment provider account
- Go to your club control panel
- Click 'Payment Tools' from the left-hand menu
- Click 'Payment providers' from the sub-menu
- Choose the payment provider (Stripe or GoCardless) and click the green 'Free to set up' button
- Register an account with the payment provider
- The new payment provider account will be added to the Payment Providers page in the club control panel
Clubs can create as many payment provider accounts as needed. For clubs looking to add a new payment provider account, click 'Add provider' on the Payment Providers page.
What are the transaction fees for collecting payments online?
The transaction fees are based on a number of different factors:
- Your club's website package
- The payment provider
- The country your club is in
Pitchero's transaction fee:
Payment provider fees (based in the U.K.):
|Stripe||1.4% + 20p|
|GoCardless||1% + 20p (max: £4)|
For more information, visit the Payment Tools area of your club control panel.
Apple & Google Pay
Clubs collecting payments with Stripe are able to use Apple & Google Pay. This provides another option for members to use when paying for a product via the website.
No further setup is needed for the club as we automatically enrol you for this feature.
Apple pay is not yet supported on the Pitchero Club app, we will be introducing this in the near future.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope that you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles useful too:
- Verifying your club's payment provider account
- Creating membership & ticket products
- Track payments made by members
If you have any questions regarding payment providers, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.