This article covers how to filter members in your Membership Database by different criteria.
The filter options allow you to narrow down the data in your club's Membership Database by selected parameters.
The filter parameters can be simple (e.g. 1st team players), or advanced (e.g. registered players that have purchased a specific product).
- Go to your club control panel
- Click 'Membership' from the left-hand menu
- Click 'Membership Database' from the sub-menu
- Click 'Filters' towards the right-hand side of the page
- Select the roles to include in the filter
- Select the teams to include in the filter
- Click 'Add a filter' to filter by another parameter
- Click into the filter criteria to view specific information only where required
- Select how many 'Records per page' you would like to see
- Click 'Filter'
The Membership Database will update automatically with the filter(s) applied.