This article covers how to filter members in your Membership Database by different criteria.
The filter options allow you to narrow down the data in your club's Membership Database by selected parameters.
The filter parameters can be simple (e.g. 1st team players), or advanced (e.g. registered players that have purchased a specific product).
- Go to your club control panel
- Click 'Membership' from the left-hand menu
- Click 'Membership Database' from the sub-menu
- Click 'Filters' towards the right-hand side of the page
- Select the roles to include in the filter
- Select the teams to include in the filter
- Click 'Add a filter' to filter by another parameter
- Click into the filter criteria to view specific information only where required
- Select how many 'Records per page' you would like to see
- Click 'Filter'
The Membership Database will update automatically with the filter(s) applied.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope that you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles useful too:
If you have any questions regarding filtering in the membership database, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.