This article covers how the club can cancel its Standard or Pro package subscription.
We're sorry to hear the club wishes to cancel its club's website package subscription.
If your club has encountered an issue using the system, please contact us directly so we can attempt to resolve the issue for you.
- The club must submit a cancellation request at least 7 days prior to the club's next website package payment.
- If the cancellation request is submitted within 7 days of the next payment date, we cannot guarantee that the payment will be not collected automatically by the payment provider.
- Package cancellations are processed with immediate effect. Any remaining time left on the club's Standard or Pro package will be lost. The club will not be refunded for any remaining time of the website package.
- This means the club's website will be placed on the Free package, and the club will lose access to the features of the Standard or Pro package (such as multiple teams, lower transaction fees, and domain name) until the club returns to the Standard or Pro package.
Submit a package cancellation request
The package cancellation request must be submitted by a Webmaster of the club with access to the Packages section of the club admin dashboard.
- Go to your club admin dashboard
- Click 'Manage Package' in the left-hand menu
- Click "Cancel Package" towards the bottom of the page
- Review the features that the club will lose by cancelling the Standard or Pro package
- Click "I still want to cancel"
- Enter your details and feedback/reasons
- Click "Submit Form"
A support ticket will be submitted with your details and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the club's website package and if there are any further actions/details required.
Please ensure the following is provided:
- Your name
- Club name
- Position/role within the club
- Date of the club's next payment.
Payments for your club's website package subscription are processed automatically as per the billing terms agreed upon activating the package.
The club is not eligible for a refund for any remaining time on the package.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope that you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles useful too:
- Manage package subscription
- Close my account
- Manage my account details
- Remove a club from my account
If you have any questions regarding managing the club's website package features and subscription, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links, and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.