This article provides information on what the seasons are within Pitchero and how to use them.
Season archives act as filters on both the visitor end of the website and in your club control panel, separating your teams content between their different seasons.
The season archives apply to fixtures & results, league tables and player statistics, allowing members to quickly navigate between team content from different seasons.
Add a new season archive
- Go to your club control panel
- Click 'Settings' from the left-hand menu
- Click 'Seasons' from the Settings sub-menu
- Click 'Add Season'
- Enter the 'Name', 'Start date' and 'End date' of the Season
- Click 'Save'
If you are unable to see the Season archives, there are some things you can try:
- You should add a season archive for each season you have added content for.
- For a winter season, we recommend: Start date 1st of July and the end date to be the 30th of June the following year.
- For a summer season, we recommend: Start date to the 1st of January and the end date to be the 31st of December the same year.
- We recommend that you name your season archives in a consistent fashion (e.g. ‘Season 2019/20’ or ‘Season 2020’ ).
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope that you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles useful too: