This article explains the different product assignment and transaction statuses in the club control panel.
It's important to know who's paid and who hasn't. Pitchero has this covered. Using the club control panel, you can easily keep a track of payments collected through the website.
There are number of ways you can see this information in the club control panel:
- The Transactions page
- A specific product page
- The Assignments page
- The Membership Database
Transaction statuses are provided directly from the payment provider. Assignment statuses are based largely on the transaction status within the assignment, and the way the product has been set up.
The member's assignment status provides the club with an overview of a member's purchase of a product.
A member can have one of three assignment statuses for a product:
- Paid - The one-off payment has been completed or recurring payments are up-to-date from the member
- Not Paid - The member has yet to purchase the product, or has faulted on their recurring subscription
- Part Paid - A payment has been recorded manually by a Webmaster which is less than total amount of the product.
Click on the assignment to see more information.
For further guidance on tracking payments made by members, click here.
Transaction statuses are provided directly by an API with the payment provider.
The most common transaction statuses the club will likely see are:
- Received - The payment has been collected and transferred to the club
- Paid - The payment has been collected but hasn't been transferred to the club yet
- Pending - The payment hasn't been collected yet
There are other transaction statuses the club should be aware of:
- Failed - The payment provider hasn't been able to collect the payment. The club needs to check the payment provider dashboard for more details
- Cancelled - The payment provider hasn't been able to collect the payment. The club needs to check the payment provider dashboard for more details
- Refunded - The club has refunded the member in full for the payment
- Partial Refund - The club has refunded the member in part for the payment
If you have any questions regarding payment statuses, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.