This article covers tracking the web-traffic statistics of your Pitchero Club website.
What is the overall traffic on my website?
- Go to your club control panel
- Click 'Visit Website Traffic'
- Click the default date range on the right-hand side of the page to alter the range
- Select from the last 7 or 30 days, or enter a custom date range
- Click 'Update'
Clubs on the Elite or Ultimate package can connect Google Analytics to the Pitchero Club website to see further website analytical data.
For more information, click here.
What is my Club's Pitchero Ranking?
The Pitchero Rankings is a hotly contested battle between clubs.
The rankings are determined primarily by website traffic (number of pages viewed in the previous week), there are also bonus points for engaging content posted by clubs.
- Go to the club homepage
- See the club's ranking on the right-hand side of the page
Clubs can compare themselves with others on the dedicated Community page.
For advice on improving your club's website visibility, see our dedicated article here.