This article provides information on tracking a session using the PitcheroGPS trackers
Track a session using the PitcheroGPS trackers and vests to collect performance data during a team's training session or game.
Before tracking the session, we suggest that you check:
- That all of your PitcheroGPS trackers are fully charged
- That all of your PitcheroGPS trackers have been assigned to individual players
Start tracking a session
- Hand out the PitcheroGPS vests to your players to wear under or over their clothing during the session.
- Turn on the Pitchero GPS tracker by pressing and holding the button in the centre of the tracker for 3-5 seconds until the light turns red.
- If the light doesn't turn on, release the button, wait a few seconds and try again.
- A solid red light red will initially show before changing to a flashing red light. This means the tracker is searching for a GPS signal.
- A green light will flash once to confirm a GPS signal has been found and the tracker is starting to collect data.
- Insert the tracker into the pocket in the back of the PitcheroGPS vest.
- Make sure each player is given the correctly assigned tracker.
The session is underway and the GPS trackers are tracking the players' data.
Ending a session
- Get all of your PitcheroGPS trackers and vests back from your players
- Press and hold the button in the centre of each tracker for 3-5 seconds. A green/yellow light will flash temporarily before turning off.
- Return the PitcheroGPS trackers to the case for safekeeping and to be charged before you are ready to upload the session data.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles of interest too:
If you have any questions regarding uploading data from your GPS trackers, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links, and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.