Purpose of the PitcheroGPS Tracker
Your GPS trackers are the central piece of data collection hardware within your PitcheroGPS kit. These are the devices worn by athletes during training sessions and matches, responsible for collecting performance data across a range of metrics. They fit snugly within the PitcheroGPS vest pouch and after a few minutes of wearing are almost completely unnoticeable to the user. Once a session is complete, the device can then transfer its data to the coach’s tablet before being recharged and ready to use again.
- Tri-Axis: State-of-the-art 16g, 100Hz accelerometer capturing all movements
- GPS Sampling Rate: From 9Hz
- Tracker Weight: 52g
- Tracker Size: 65x37x17mm
- Battery Life: Up to 5 hours
- Charging Time: 30 minutes
- Water Resistance: Resistant to water or exposure to rain and sweat
If you're looking for more information on how to use your PitcheroGPS Trackers, you may find some of these other articles useful:
- Tracking a session using PitcheroGPS
- Controls and lighting colour codes on a PitcheroGPS tracker
- Charging a PitcheroGPS tracker
If you have any questions regarding logging into your PitcheroGPS account in the web app, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links, and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.