This article provides information on syncing the PitcheroGPS team app with the servers.
It is best practice to re-sync the coach's tablet with the server so that you have the latest tracker, player, and assignment information.
Syncing with the server
- Load the PitcheroGPS app on the coach's tablet and login
- Tap the settings cog icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap 'Sync With Server' in the Settings menu
- Once synced, return to the home screen of the team app
You can then continue with uploading the session data.
For more information on uploading the data from a session, see this guide.
This section covers common troubleshooting queries:
- Unable to sync with the server
- Check that you have a secure network connection.
- Check for the latest version of the PitcheroGPS team app.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles of interest too:
If you have any questions regarding syncing with the server on the coach's tablet, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links, and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.