The article provides information on using the PitcheroGPS app on the tablet.
|Loading the tablet||Related articles|
|Logging into your PitcheroGPS account||Contact support|
The coach's tablet is primarily used to upload a completed session so coaches and admin can analyse the data in the PitcheroGPS web application
For more information on using the coach's tablet, please see the getting started guide.
Loading the tablet
- Open the coach's tablet using the secure pin
- If using the tablet for the first time, the pin will be '123456'
- The pin should be changed to a personalised number. This can be updated in the tablet Settings > Security & location > Screen lock
- Load the PitcheroGPS app on the tablet and log in to your account
For more information, please see the section below.
Logging into your PitcheroGPS account
- Load the PitcheroGPS app on the coach's tablet
- Enter the email and password that you registered a PitcheroGPS account with
- If you don't have an account already, you need to provide your email address and phone number to the team admin
This section covers common troubleshooting queries:
- Unable to load the coach's tablet
- Check that the tablet has sufficient charge
- Check there is a secure network connection
- Unable to log in to a PitcheroGPS account on the coach's tablet
- Ensure the email address and password have been entered correctly. The password is case-sensitive.
- Complete a password reset via the log in page. An email will be sent to your email account to change the password.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles of interest too:
- PitcheroGPS coach's tablet overview
- Using the coach's tablet to upload a session
- Syncing with the server on the coach's tablet
If you have any questions regarding logging into your PitcheroGPS account on the coach's tablet, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links, and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.