The article provides information on charging the PitcheroGPS trackers using the charging/carry case.
All 20 of the trackers can be charged at the same using the PitcheroGPS case. The trackers should take 30-45 to charge in full in the case and then have a battery life of up to 5 hours.
Charging the PitcheroGPS trackers
- Place all of the trackers into the charging/carry case in the tracker slots facing upwards.
- Plug the power cable into the case via the three-pin socket and the other end in the wall socket.
- Switch the case on. An orange light will show on the on/off switch.
- A solid green light will show on each tracker, and a flashing green light in the case while the trackers are on charge.
- The light on the tracker will turn off once it is fully charged. Once the light on each tracker has turned off, all trackers are fully charged.
- Switch off the charging case before unplugging the cable from both the case and the wall socket.
Each PitcheroGPS tracker has a battery life of up to 5 hours.
The charge time using the charging case is approximately 30-45 minutes.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles of interest too:
- PitcheroGPS Charging Case - Overview
- Tracking a session using PitcheroGPS
- Using the coach's tablet to upload a session
If you have any questions regarding uploading data from your GPS trackers, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links, and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.