This article covers updating your bank card details for an existing subscription to a club.
Members can update their card details for an existing recurring subscription paid to the club within the Payments area of their account.
This option is available to members making a recurring payment to the club via Stripe.
The club cannot update a member's card details within the club control panel.
Change my card details
- Login to Pitchero
- Click your profile image in the top right corner of the screen
- Click 'Your Account' (If you are associated with more than one club, click 'Your Account' and then the club name)
- Click 'Payments'
- Click on the product name
- In the Payment Method section, click 'Change'
- Click 'Add new card' in the side-bar
- Enter your new card details
- Click 'Add card'
Who should the member contact?
All payments collected by the club are managed by the club.
If you have a question regarding a payment you are making to the club (including if you wish to cancel the subscription) you should contact an official of the club directly.