Before we can transfer your domain name into our records, we need to determine if your domain name is transferable.
To determine if a domain transfer is possible, we need to know the answers to the following questions:
- What is your club's custom domain? E.g. example.co.uk.
- Who is your current domain name provider? This is the company who host your domain.
- Has the domain been purchased in the last 60 days?
- Has the domain been transferred between domain name providers in the last 60 days?
- Does the domain have any suspensions or privacy settings enabled on it?
- Do you have any email account boxes associated with your custom domain name?
To speed up the process, if you are looking for us to host your domain name, please answer the questions listed above and provide this information in an email to email@example.com.
From there, our Support Team will be in touch with you regarding the next steps.
If you are unsure of the answers to the above questions, please contact your domain registrar, the company who currently host the domain name, and they should be able to assist further.