To monitor the traffic for you club website, access your club control panel, click Performance on the left-hand panel and click Social & Insights.
On this page you can see the following:
- How many views your pages have received since the creation of your website
- How many unique visits the website has had, this excludes traffic from search engines and other bots
- How many pages are viewed per visit. Each time a user visits a Web page it is called a Page View
- A graph of the past seven days showing the ups and downs of website traffic highlighting the best day. You can also specify this graph to show only Pages viewed or Unique visits by clicking on Website Traffic and hovering over the selection tab in the top right-hand side of the graph
This section shows visitors engagement with your website. Showing total number of actions since the creation of the website and how many actions per day the website has.
The following classify as an action of engagement:
- Video plays
- Poll votes
- Event attendance
For a more detailed view please click on the Engagement title in blue.
The Pitchero club ranking is assessed primarily by site traffic, specifically with unique visits and raw hits to the site.
The algorithm also considers how much content (news, match reports etc) has been added to the website in the past 7 days.
We encourage clubs to post content and update their club site regularly and invite new members in order to increase traffic on the site and therefore promote the club up the rankings.
To view your website ranking:
- Click on the Performance tab.
- Click on Social & Insights in the left side menu.
- Click the Pitchero Ranking option in blue.
Alternatively, if you would like to see the top 100 in each sport, go to http://www.pitchero.com/community.