If you are paying for your package subscription through Stripe, you can enter a bank card into our system which we shall collect the payment from.
- Log into club control panel.
- From the left-hand panel click Packages.
- This will reveal a submenu where you need to click Payment Methods.
- This page shows the card currently being used (if one is already added) with the option to add a new one or remove any old cards.
- Once you have filled out name on card, card number, CVC (last three digits on back of your card) and expiry date please click add card.
- This will then add your card to the payment method.
- Finally please make sure you make the card the default card.
- To do this just click the spanner icon on the right-hand side of the screen and click make default.
This example shows you how it will look when replacing an expired card.
If you need any help getting the most out of your package, contact email@example.com via email or call us on 0113292 6070.