Pitchero Manager - Android

How can we improve Pitchero?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Fix the existing bugs!!!!

Lets fix the bugs in the app before we start to roll out new features.

When adding a goal a network error appears
    Ability to add venue address and view it on the club app

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE FOR 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANK NOTES MOST CURRENCIES INCLUDED Contact Whatsapp:..(+4915215387133)

FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE FOR 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANK NOTES MOST CURRENCIES INCLUDED Contact

Whatsapp:..(+4915215387133)

TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE WE HAVE PARTNERS

IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY SO IF IN CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FACE TO FACE BUSINESS THEN JUST CONTACT AND STATE

YOUR LOCATION AND YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR BILLS

With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality

counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies

in the world. Here is your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE FOR 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANK NOTES MOST CURRENCIES INCLUDED Contact Whatsapp:..(+4915215387133)

FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE FOR 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANK NOTES MOST CURRENCIES INCLUDED Contact

Whatsapp:..(+4915215387133)

TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE WE HAVE PARTNERS

IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY SO IF IN CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FACE TO FACE BUSINESS THEN JUST CONTACT AND STATE

YOUR LOCATION AND YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR BILLS

With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality

counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies

in the world. Here is your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Buy counterfeit money at ((ultravioletprint@gmail.com)) Driver's License, Passport, ID Card

BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY at (ultravioletprint@gmail.com) USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD.

Contact us Below:
    Email......ultravioletprint@gmail.com
    whatsapp....+32467716776

We produce our notes with the following security features that make it to be genuine, and we have the best grade COUNTERFEIT NOTES in the world for both Euro, Dollar, and pound or any bills of your choice. We use quality foil paper elements, 20% of cellulose and 80% of cotton paper. Our bills have the Infrared Detection which makes our bills to bypass the UV machines, Pen test and even eye detection by counterfeit experts. Our notes are 100% grade…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE IN ALL CURRENCIES. WHATSAPP ME +4915217807365 Email(s): byanmark117@gmail.com

HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE IN ALL CURRENCIES. WHATSAPP ME +4915217807365

Email(s):byanmark117@gmail.com

Skype id..byanmark117@gmail.com

My Wickr ID:..bryanmark

WHATSAPP: +4915217807365

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 50 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced, Indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE IN ALL CURRENCIES. WHATSAPP ME +4915217807365 Email(s): byanmark117@gmail.com

HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE IN ALL CURRENCIES. WHATSAPP ME +4915217807365

Email(s):byanmark117@gmail.com

Skype id..byanmark117@gmail.com

My Wickr ID:..bryanmark

WHATSAPP: +4915217807365

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 50 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced, Indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. GET QUALITY PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE,MARRIED CERT,ETC . Email : documentsforall2017@gmail.com .TEXT (678) 935-6759 WE ARE THE BEST

GET QUALITY PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE,MARRIED CERT,ETC . Email : documentsforall2017@gmail.com .TEXT (678) 935-6759 WE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST WITH BEST PRICES AND MILLIONS OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE CIRCULATING AROUND THE WORLD TODAY , CONTACT: documentsforall2017@gmail.com TEXT (678) 935-6759

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY AT (drhajaramusaibrahim@gmail.com)AND PASSPROT,ID,DL AND VISA EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASS

BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY AT (drhajaramusaibrahim@gmail.com)AND PASSPROT,ID,DL AND VISA
    EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND
    DRIVERS LICENSE.AND S.S.D CHEMICALS.

Thanks for you patronage.
    Dr HAJARA MUSA IBRAHIM

Email....drabdulhakim1@gmail.com
    WEBSITE.....http://buyqualitycounterfeitmoney.sitey.me
    Video.......https://youtu.be/ifBsBfJM8p8
    Video.......https://vimeo.com/246068812
    WhatsApp.....+4915212052977

Why would you buy from us?
    Our banknotes contain the following security features that make
    it to be genius and we have the best grade counterfeit in the world both Euro and Dollar and any bills of your choice you want.
    Security features of our bank notes below :
    Intaglio printing
    Watermarks
    Security thread
    See-through…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring Pitchero Play to Android

Pitchero Play is availble on iOS only and not Android. I am the webmaster and I have an Android along with the manager and admins. Therefore we cannot use Pitchero Play. So I have to ask a parent to record (I am also a player). Then I have to download, edit then upload videos. The size can be up to 5GB (40 minutes of FHD)! This is time consuming and I can only upload some of the goals. Please bring Pitchero Play to Android!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Pitchero Manager - Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base