Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add match fee payments to the manager app

Upon completion of a match if the captain / manager could confirm the players, scorers and whether or not they had paid their match fees and this could be linked to the central database, it would cut out the paper work (and associated lag between the treasurer getting the information). Linking this to the payments system would provide a one stop shop that would make weekly payment collection much simpler.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attendance records

I know people keep comparing your site to Teamer, i used Teamer at the start of last season but stopped sending messages because very few players replied. One thing i did like was the attendance record to keep a check on who was training on a regular basis, on teamer i have to set up an event send myself a message and then edit the players that trained. I would like to see something like this on your site, with a list of members and the option to add a tick beside their name if they trained

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Jon Milsom responded

We like this idea. We will be looking into Training functionality as part of our teams review.

3. Allow the 'Latest' section on the right hand side of the homepage to be customisable

I would like to see more than just one of the team's results here. Between seasons when the last result was a loss it looks bad to just have one result which has to stay there for months until the new season begins.

It would be good to customise this section so that you can either view results, fixtures, or a "player of the match" widget for all the teams not just the first team. There is also a lot of empty space here which looks untidy.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Webmasters to amend a kick off time from their WCP despite not being the Division Admin

Allow Webmasters to amend a kick off time from their WCP despite not being the Division Admin.
    Clubs may move kick off times for league fixtures at short notice for various reasons.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Jon Milsom responded

This functionality is being worked on and will be available for all league competitions unless access is deliberately restricted by the league.

5. Events to have either a finish date/time or a duration field

we have some events that run over several days - tournaments and festivals held at the club - we have to enter them as seperate on each day so that they show in calendar.

also it would be nice to know when an event is due to finish - either for an afternoon event or just so that people know when to order their taxi's for !!!

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please remove the confirmation of email address option or provide a manual override for Webmasters to confirm this urgently.

As it stands at the moment, We have a very large proportion of members that have registered, but are not receiving emails because they have not confirmed their email address. The email address of all registered members should also be visible to team admins and webmasters regardless of privacy settings.

The confirmation of email either needs to be removed or a manual override needs to be put in place for a webmaster to perhaps check the email address, amend if it is wrong and confirm if it is correct. Our managers are losing faith in the system and are having…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Baseball / Softball as a category

Baseball and Softball in the UK is suprisingly bigger than you realise. Infact there are more clubs related to Baseball / Softball than American football, and its has a significant GB program which competes at a very high level. Also the sports have many junior teams within the schools system and at club level. Lets see Baseball / Softball as a Pitchero option. Please include us. Check out BBF and BSUK websites.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Jon Milsom responded

We are reviewing the demand for additional support sports and the idea of a generic “other” category.

Please continue to show your support (vote) and add your comments (including which sport you require) to this request.

8. Users should be automatically opted-in to Email Communications and all user details should be visible to webmasters

I don't understand why users have to manually verify their email or opt-in to email communications from the club? Surely the whole point of them signing up to our club website is because the vast majority want to be updated with club matters?

Currently, there are nearly 900 users on our database however because of the way this has been set-up, we can only communicate with around half of them.

Whilst we have the option to prompt the users to allow us to view their details, this should ALL be available to us automatically with a manual option for users…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Google Calendars needed!

We need google calendars!

I understand the embedding issue but the ability to add our google calendars to the club and team sites would be a major function addition.

Currently, we must link to external sites such as this one:
    http://prodigynationals.blogspot.com

If pure embedding of code is the issue, perhaps an interface could be devised to aid in security.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be useful to sub on and off any number of players in 1 go, instead of having to do it for each substitution.

During a game, I often substitute up to 8 players at half time. At the moment, one has to do it for each player which distracts from the game, and introduces the possibility of mistakes. It would be great to tap sub on/sub off, then tap all the players concerned, whether it is 1 or more.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Daniel Greenhalgh responded

We’re working on some updates to the stats system which should make working with substitutions easier

11. make it possible to archive photos and videos into seasons (or allow sub folders to be set up within the video homepage)

I have recenty archived our season results, tables etc but it would be very handy if it were possible to archive videos and photos.

We try and upload our match highlights when we can and if we could do this (or have a function to create sub folders within the video section atleast) would really help to keep our site tidy and organised.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

There will be some exciting updates to videos and photos coming soon.

12. Ability to email team selections to players selected

Once a team is selected and all the appropriate information has been saved regarding travel arrangements, kit, anything else etc. There should be an option to email all the information on the team admin team selection page to that specific team.
    At the moment I have to compose a separate email and copy and paste a link and rewrite all the information again. People are more likely to read a whole email with the information contained within rather than following a link.

A simple email button to email all members of that team would be perfect!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back the clubs full fixtures on the home page

Full fixture lists on the home page for all the clubs teams, instead of a drop down box to select teams, Then on match days it shows all the results- AS IT WAS

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Expand the acceptable BB Code

All valid BB Code isn't accepted when creating dynamic pages.
    Its not possible to use things like [color=blue] Blue text [/color] all that shows in the page is the code.
    Creating tables with more than one cell or more than one row without borders also isn't possible. Can this be looked at so it is?

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Instagram access

Please can we have the social network option to add instagram? Many clubs have instagram profiles and it would be useful to add a grid option next to the twitter feed on home pages.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow users to filter the calendar subscription

We have more than 1 team (as I'm sure do most clubs) and it's useful to allow players to subscribe to their teams fixtures and also general club events.

However, the ics feed does not have any filtering capability so in my case I have 9 fixtures in my diary each week - only 1 of which is actually relevant. Without any filtering it renders the ics subscription feature useless.

This old post suggests it may be been available many years ago so it would be awesome to get this added back please.

http://help.pitchero.com/forums/105399-feature-requests/suggestions/8787250-what-happened-to-filtering-on-the-calendar-subscri

Nick

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove the video advertisement from the NEWS pages

We now get a silly video advert appearing in the bottom right of any News Item Page

It remains there playing even when you scroll up the page.
    You can turn it off by clicking the X

This does not keep it off as the next time you load or refresh the page it is the same

The sound is also a pain as you cannot turn that off without affecting your Machine settings

IT is a most annoying advert (Or positioning of the Advert!!

It takes time to load, Is distracting from the News Item Page it appears on. …

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Supporters vs Club Members

At the momemt you cannot add the role of supporter to any past players, or exisiting members.

We would like to tell the difference between a supporter, a registered member, and paid club member.

A supporter would be anyone who has a fleeting interest in the club (similar to a like on facebook or a follower on twitter) They may have played for the club once before and you want to keep their details on file therefore label them as a supporter. Supporter have no 'access' to the site and webmaster would have control over who becomes a supporter if…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Integrate FA full time fully

Hi

Please fully integrate FA FullTime as a workable product

Mandatory improvements
    1. Use the team names as set in full time and map them to the fixtures and results thus matching FA FullTime behaviour
    2. Improve error reporting when syncing
    3. Allow teams who have left the competition to be hidden (I understand why they cannot ways be deleted)
    4. Allow users to set they auto sync time

Note this is written as an admin of multiple divisions across 2 leagues

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Publish News, Events, Match Reports etc to Twitter

Use the twitter API so that upon any posted news, events, match reports, or anything of note, a tweet is made with the title of the item and a link to it.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base