Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Create a section within support that shows current service issues

Create a section within support that shows current service issues.

For example I'm aware that there is currently an issue with the FA Full-time feeds not working at certain times of the day, another example was - there was an issue a couple of weeks ago with Google Maps lookup not working - that issue has now been fixed.
    In both case it would have been good to be able to go to somewhere on the support website to see what issues you are aware of and possibly when you expect to have them resolved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. remove win loss calender /bar from junior section

pitchero has added a calender which shows very clearly the win loss ratio of a team,i believe this should be removed from the junior section has we don't play in league's and try to encourage children not to focus on winning and losing.they have also added a top try scorer chart which i am not against but the one on our section shows incorrect information in fact every stat on the chart is wrong

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. create a date range feature for events.

Very useful for reoccuring events & events that last a few days

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Conversations , most recent at the top

Hi currently in a conversation you have to scroll down to the most recent additions.
    Any chance this could be flipped so the history is at the bottom and the most recent part at the top?
    Would save at lot of scrolling!
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Appearance

Would it be possible to say if a player has taken part in the game either started or on as a sub when the team is selected, at the moment if a team is selected all players are shown as having made an appearance, this distorts the statics page when looking who has mad the most, if it already available please let me know how it is done

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Shop stock feature

The online shop badly needs a 'stock' feature. For example, I would like to do Player Sponsorship via online payment. But as the system can't automatically remove the player from the shop once he's been sponsored (i.e. he's 'out of stock') I can't risk it. I can see a lot of refunds needed and a lot of goodwill lost. And even on basic merchandise, I don't want to face having to do refunds on scarves, shirts, programmes etc. when customers order things that are out of stock. A simple facility to specify 'Available stock' when a product is listed, and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Commercial Page

As a club looking to source additional funding through sponsorship and commercial opportunities we would really like to have "Commercial" as a tab in the Main Navigation bar whilst keeping the "Club Info" tab for other articles /info. Can we do this???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Could we have a player or players spotlight on home page?

Could include senior or junior players or even a team spotlight?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When I post an event, i need to know how many people are coming. Is it possible to add a text box field so people can type in

We need to be able to know how many family members are attending our events, Is it possible to add a text box when attending or not attending

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. cancelled players

on the Ryman isthmian web site registration page have a flushing system to get rid of
    cancelled players say after a month and also a printable version of the page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  League Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It

It would be SO helpful to be able to upload photos direct from iphone/android onto the app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Colour coordinating or the ability to change different colours on payment buttons. It would be very useful if the web administrator could be

Colour coordinating or the ability to change different colours on payment buttons.

It would be very useful if the web administrator could be change the colour of the buttons for payment so that it could be more punchy. This would help the members select which products they want to purchase quicker and make the whole experience easier to use. At the moment they all look the same which makes it hard to select and prone to choosing the wrong product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable management of Email Forwarder - Edit List

To enable the modification of email forwarding lists, as well as deleting.

Currently if I have to remove / add a new committee member to a committee@xxx.com list i have to delete and re-add all 40 names, just for 1 amendment.

The ability to add / delete emails to existing list would be really useful, and help save time.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide a report/method that shows for a team which players parents are registered

Provide a report/method that shows for a team which players parents are registered so we can see if at least one is registered - this is legal requirement for junior clubs (those with kids under 18 years old).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Player Stats

just added an image of one of our managers and stats appear next to his name, how do I add stats to rest of management team?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Private Photo Galleries to be made linkable to match reports

Support have told me Pitchero does not allow photo galleries to be attached to match reports unless they are made public. I administer the page for an U10 side. Due to safeguarding we would not wish the photos to be made public but would love to share them with parents/coaches of the team and cannot. And yet they do appear on the top level of the club web site. Total nonsense. Please can you make private galleries available to match reports for the sake of all junior sports teams in the UK.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. STILL no south africa payment option! You losing alot of business...

You advertise the use of payment option and you advertise it in the upgraded membership, yet its not available so we are paying for a service we cannot use. And there are a few now...doesn't make financial sense for an amateur club to us Pitchero anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Team Instruction formatting in Team Selections and Match notes in print out

Hi
    Is there any way of editing the alignment of the text in team instructions as all in a single line of text.

Also can't find the input for match notes or getting team instructions to print out on the printable team sheets

means having to write on the nicely printed out sheet.........

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add a 'sort' function

can you add a sort function to 'player statistics' to allow for easier selection of players in a relevant age group rather than having to trawl through the whole of a junior section alphabetically to find those players for a specific age?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fantasy Sport

Some people might already be familiar with a website called Fantastar where clubs can create a fantasy sports league and players are "starred", club members select their fantasy team from the club and certain actions on match days acquire points. e.g. 2 points for playing, 5 points for clean sheets (Midfield, Defence & Goalkeepers) 10 points for MOM, -2 points for green cards etc etc. Clubs can have the options to charge players to play (usually with a small prize at the end of the season) or they can play for free, The feature allows clubs to raise some money…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base