Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please bring back the toggle button which allows 'Team Information' to be the default page when people click on each team or squad.

This default button used to exist until recently, and allowed each team page to be fronted with a team pic, contact names and info, training timesand specific info for each squad. Now the option is no longer available, we find the website is less intuitive, less customer friendly, and provides a poor 'shop window' compared to how it was previously. Newcomers to the site find it difficult to get the information they need. We'd like it to be reinstated to make our website as user-friendly and attractive as it was previously

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recent Activity

On the new Recent Activity page there are columns for 'Show in Feed' and 'Promoted'. Can these be made into check boxes so we can select more than one at once instead of individually and then having to wait for the page to refresh before clicking the next one

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. App to remember chosen teams.

The app does not remember selected teams. My calendar is flooded with events for fixtures from 9 teams that do not relate to my daughter that I cannot delete!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. allow prompts for Availability to be sent (again) when chosen by Team Admin

I find it frustrating when trying to prompt Player Availability over a week before game that you get "Prompt Sent" message, but the emails don't actually sent. Even tried changing setting under new Manage section, but still left wanting . . .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Implement a Ground/Pitch matching service to assist Clubs to find venues and allow clubs with spare capacity to advertise their availability

Pitches are quite often at a real premium due to lack of available grounds. There are always lots of teams looking for one-off or regular pitches to hire, to host their games. There are a significant number of teams who are not fortunate enough to have their own ground. On the other hand, there are some Clubs with pitches empty and available, that they would be more than happy to rent out. It would be great to offer a pitch matching service alongside the fixture matching service recently launched. This may be equally beneicial to Cricket, Football and Rugby Clubs…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cricket Scorecard Needs Re Addressing

The Match Report page doesn't present well. The page comes across far too large plus the scorecard needs to be addressed. The how outs ie bowled, catches, stumpings needs to be in a seperate column to the bowlers. Weve gone backwards on this im afraid.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow a documents page

In the past we used to upload our matchday programme as image files into the photo section, as the images are small now its not practical as you can't read the writing.

Would it be possible to enable a documents page, similar to photos page so we can upload the programmes (and other documents) as a pdf file.

Obviously it would be even better to have a readable pdf online (like pageflip) but if thats not possible just the pdf file to be able to download?

We would also use it to group our club documents, FA rules, Respect, Parents…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. allow players to upload/send documents to admin staff (registration officer) via the website.

Hi there.

Is there a function where players could upload documents or completed registration forms to the clubs admin department?

We have all the documents in the Information tabs but once the players have filled them in they have print and hand them to our registration officer in person.

It would be great if the website included an upload function where the players can fill out the forms and upload them directly where we can file them electronically.

Look forward to your feedback.

Regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow me to show multiple photos on my news stories

I have uploaded stacks of photos onto our website, but they are almost hidden to punters looking at the site. I would like to be able to post multiple photos alongside news stories, just as I can on Facebook. I would also like to be able to include a link to the full album in a newstory or communication.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How can Pitchero stop a young member of the club publishing their one photo of themselves

Have an option for mini teams to stop young players uploading their own profile picture

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Android pitchero play

Either bring out pitchero play app for android store or add pitchero play to the Android manager app.

It's would be huge and used A LOT!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability for parents to vote for man of match - Teamer

Can we have a man of match nominated by parents please. Teamer offers this functionality and it will encourage greater interaction with parents. This would be a great addition.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hold button on the Stats Page

It would be good to have a hold/save button on the stats page so if your unsure of something and gone to far to delete - it will pause/save without going onto your main website

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Amend the 'Shop Introduction' text box so you can add links to external pages, such as a size chart, and documents, such as an order form.

On our shop page we have the link to the external web site that hosts our online shop, but we wanted to post a link to a hosted PDF size chart, but also possibly an excel order form for those who don't buy online.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow player who have given a "maybe" status to be prompted to confirm

When looking at availability, it is not possible to prompt the "maybe" players to confirm in the same way that you can with those that are "not set".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Be good to link the D.O.B. date to a "Current Age" field and ebeven a "Current School Year" field.

Auto complete Current Age from the Date of Birth entered. If possible, current school year as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The availability section is not ideal if players cant get mail

When trying to do availability there seems to not only be innacurate feedback in the overview of who is available BUT I also believe players should not be able to opt out of email for availability as by having to use a normal email list the whole function is pointless. It would be easier going back to excel. Members of a Pitchero site should know by selecting player they sign up for email or SMS purely for availability.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please can you allow people to view the full photo instead of just a square of a photo

When viewing a photo on a mobile device, you can only see a portion of the photo and not the full photo. Please can you allow people to select the photos to view the full photos instead of just part of a photo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Number the pictures on editing page for home screen

Can you number the images on the editing page for the home screen? It would help to know the order they appear in & know which one you are editing! It would also help if there was a preview screen before you save. Some guidance too on optimum image size would help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base