Feature Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Instagram access

Please can we have the social network option to add instagram? Many clubs have instagram profiles and it would be useful to add a grid option next to the twitter feed on home pages.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow users to filter the calendar subscription

We have more than 1 team (as I'm sure do most clubs) and it's useful to allow players to subscribe to their teams fixtures and also general club events.

However, the ics feed does not have any filtering capability so in my case I have 9 fixtures in my diary each week - only 1 of which is actually relevant. Without any filtering it renders the ics subscription feature useless.

This old post suggests it may be been available many years ago so it would be awesome to get this added back please.

http://help.pitchero.com/forums/105399-feature-requests/suggestions/8787250-what-happened-to-filtering-on-the-calendar-subscri

Nick

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Supporters vs Club Members

At the momemt you cannot add the role of supporter to any past players, or exisiting members.

We would like to tell the difference between a supporter, a registered member, and paid club member.

A supporter would be anyone who has a fleeting interest in the club (similar to a like on facebook or a follower on twitter) They may have played for the club once before and you want to keep their details on file therefore label them as a supporter. Supporter have no 'access' to the site and webmaster would have control over who becomes a supporter if…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Publish News, Events, Match Reports etc to Twitter

Use the twitter API so that upon any posted news, events, match reports, or anything of note, a tweet is made with the title of the item and a link to it.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to import Play-Cricket Scorecards to save duplicating uploads

All league scorecards need to be uploaded to Play-Cricket as part of the league rules. To save duplication of this, is there anyway Pitchero and Play-Cricket can collaberate to ensure cricket clubs don't need to duplicate this? Or a way that the scorecard from Play-Cricket can be imported?

This will save so much time for club administrators (especially those who can't automatically upload if they're not using Total Cricket Scorer).

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pitchero Manager App

Make club & team sponsors available on the Pitchero App. Sponsors are loosing out on visibility via the application.

Also, the Team Manager Application isn't syncing team selection availability responses. The website platform is showing responses, the application is showing them as 'no response'.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. enable membership data to be exported by category

I have been checking out the new membership control panel. As far as I can tell, member information can only be exported as one database. Would be very useful to be able to do this by category. Would also be very useful to be able to tick more fields for inclusion in the exported information - particularly age-group, so that these lists can be given to individual team managers to check off.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow the addition of more sections in addition to Club news, e.g. junior section, student news, community news etc as we are involved in a

Are there plans to allow webmasters to add addition sections to the homepage? For example an expanding club like ours runs a student team, numerous junior sides and a Community Sports Coach. Also a section to add general stuff for example hot news from the RFL.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enable HTML email in communications module - current email functionality is very limited

Enable HTML email in communications module - the functionality is very limited.

We currentlyuse MailChimp for weekly newsletters, which enables great formatting and layout options. The plain text only format of the Pitchero communications module is not going to meet our needs...

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to make photos private in match reports

Even though an album may be private when you link it in a match report it then becomes public.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cricket Stats Page

On the Cricket Stats Page for the players you can currently filter by All, Friendly and Official - maybe an added feature would be if you could filter by the competitions your club is in i.e. All, Official, Friendly, Cup1, Cup2, 20/20, League so that you could see how players are in certain competitions. Currently the friendly filter is all the cup matches which have been added manual and not uploaded by Pitchero.

The States page could also do with a few more added features shuch as:

- Bowling States need to have number of overs bowled as currently the…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to export players season statistics for players and teams to excel/pdf?

As the title suggests, the ability under Team Admin to export players/team statistics to spreadsheet/PDF format for a set date range/season would be brilliant.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Payments via app

Why can't members make payments of products via the app???

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Club Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Match reports should appear in club news in order to be more prominent on the club website

Currently match reports appear in Team News and often get lost; I propose that match reports should appear more prominently on the website

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allowing each team to rate each player after each game.

The statistics tables seem to be dominated by midfielders and attackers as the more assists and goals you get, the more points you get. By allowing each player to get scored per match would allow the defenders or goalkeeper to climb up the stats ladder. some players on our youth teams remain on 0 points as they don't seem to be involved in setting up goals or scoring them. It dosent mean they haven't played well.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please Make The Articles Shown On The New 2014 Homepage Configurable

In the new Homepage we do not want to see which member has joined or the team selections (as we are are a boys football club). The whole homepage feed looks messy and cluttered with things that members do not want to see. At the moment you can either see one or all of the type of activity but it needs to be a pick list so we can chose 3 or 4 to appear not just all or one.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a box for match day sponsors

Allow an area for Club to add sponsors for each individual game. Sponsors donate a lot of money to every club and this would be a fantastic opportunity to advertise there names/business in recognition of this good will.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would really like to see the option of a drop down menu separate non-competitive matches (such as friendly's) and competitive ones (such a

Dear Guys,
    I would really like to see the option of a drop down menu separate non-competitive matches (such as friendly's) and competitive ones (such as league/cup).
    This will then allow us to have a more accurate score details on all the players.
    I'm sure you've had this suggestion before.

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/parksidefc/101156/Squad
    If you look at this link you can see that they have drop down menus perfectly set to separate them.

http://www.teamstats.net/reservoirbadgersfc-reservoirbadgersfc/stats/squad-view
    Same with this company!

Kindest Regards,
    Fadi Mazloum
    Website Admin, Secretary & TreasurerCricklewood United FC
    www.cricklewoodunitedfc.co.uk

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to view when a friend was last 'active'/logged in

Hi,

Our site has been updated recently which looks great BTW, however I seem to have lost the ability to view when a friend was last 'active' (i.e. logged in). I would use this facility post team communications to give myself an idea of who may or may not have read the communication regarding fixtures changes for example. This helped me significantly reduce the number of mobile phone texts that I have to send.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Forms

We would love to be able to create forms like your Contact Form. We have several things such as camps that require online registration.

Is a form generator or the ability to embed forms, and for that matter, html in general on the horizon?

Thanks!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base