I suggest you ...

Attachments to internal communications

It would be useful functionality to be be able to add attachments to internal communications - for example if you wanted to send the minutes of a meeting to committee members, rather than having to have a link to documents. Another example is if you wanted to add a flyer to a general email

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nik Bentley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ted Sands commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many of our members are part of the 'mobile workforce' and having the information received in one delivery is extremely useful, rather than linking to documents.

• Paul Datson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have a feature that allows documents/files to be attached to Communications to parents. We can link files to news items that are already on the website document section but don't always want everyone to see documents specific to an age group.

• Simon Annicchiarico commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you plan to add the ability to attach documents to emails sent out through Pitchero? I can see this being a major limitation for our team managers. Would vote for it but have used up all my votes.

• J Perks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Save the document in your Pitchero site (Club Info - Documents) and add a hyperlink to your intro message.
    It works

• Jeff Gendall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to email a document (club newsletter) to members of the club. Currently I cannot see a way of doing this, only send a standard text email.

Feedback and Knowledge Base