Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Martin Peaple shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jason Pearce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on support people/Devs get the Android App out and uploaded to the play store you really should have the functionality across all major players in the mobile phone industry it appears to be a little IPhone biased !!!!! Cannot record goal scorers etc. etc. on android, so so so annoyed

• Andrew Henley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The website is too difficult to see and use on my phone - even if it has been changed to be easier. I believe that an app is the only way of making this work on a phone.

• Mark Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is much needed. Android is bigger than Apple now and to already have the App created seems a bit lazy not to make an Android compatible one.

What can I use to track the stats during the game?

• Mike Tongue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would have rather seen an Android version of the Manager App than improvements to the iphone version of the Pitchero App

• Leon Gustard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another request for the Android app. Android has the largest market share of mobile devices in the UK!

• Martin Burnett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news?
    It has now been almost a year since the release of Team Manager on iOS. The Android version was 'in development'.
    I have tried asking several times about estimated release dates for the Android version. The only answer I've received is 'No - keep an eye on our blog!". Searching the blog is totally fruitless...no ETA, no development news, nothing.
    Currently I'm using another developers app to record the events which then means I have to manually transfer them after every game.

• Martin Burnett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any ETA for an Android version of this app?
    The website really isn't mobile device friendly!

Feedback and Knowledge Base