I suggest you ...

Custom fields applied to Membership Package should be linked to Tagged Player NOT to Parent Profile

We're a Youth football team, so players are unable to register on yout website directly.

We're currently testing your online payments system. I've created a membership package for each of our age groups and assigned custom fields based on the data that we'd like to collect about each player, i.e. School Year, Medical Conditions, etc. When a parent purchases membership on behalf of their child, the child is "tagged". However, the information that the parent is completing in the custom form is applying to their parent profile, instead of the player profile that was tagged.

This means that either a Team Admin or Webmaster must manually move the data to the player profile.

I would suggest that the data the parent is completing on behalf of the child is applied to the childs "tagged" player profile. to prevent duplication of work.

I can re-produce this easily and would be happy to beta test any changes you make.

Thanks.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Graham Banks shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminJoe Smith (Admin, Pitchero) responded  · 

Hi guys,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

Member information is now stored in the player’s account, and can be completed by the parent on behalf of their child.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com

Thanks,
Joe

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Simon Harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The paid elements here is still showing against parent as well as the player. It's shouldn't flag parent as member if they have only paid for single subscription for their child.

Feedback and Knowledge Base