I suggest you ...

Ability to import Play-Cricket Scorecards to save duplicating uploads

All league scorecards need to be uploaded to Play-Cricket as part of the league rules. To save duplication of this, is there anyway Pitchero and Play-Cricket can collaberate to ensure cricket clubs don't need to duplicate this? Or a way that the scorecard from Play-Cricket can be imported?

This will save so much time for club administrators (especially those who can't automatically upload if they're not using Total Cricket Scorer).

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Toby Briggs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Christopher Glasper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely... i did my first scorecard at the weekend and was a pain to do in play cricket and on Pitchero. All the player names are there in play cricket, just use the relationship and save us hours please.

• Ian Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree, the principle of 'write once - read many' is fundamental to good system design. Note that this valuable and fundamental thread does not seem to have attracted comment from Pitchero - does the developer directly access these threads

• Neil Thorne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. This would put the finishing touch on PH for me. We still have to maintain Play-Cricket scorecards as that's demanded by many leagues and so having to duplicate it again to get the info into PH means many aren't being done. It would be great if an interface could be developed to import the data in from PC to PH.

Feedback and Knowledge Base