I suggest you ...

Allow Wemasters to select the Activity Feeds that appear on the Home Page

The current choice is every type of feed from a list of seven types of feed or just one type of feed. I would like to be able to choose News AND Reports but have no interest in Selection or Forum.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ian Anderson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Daniel Greenhalgh responded  · 

Clubs on the Standard/Pro package can do this within the Site design page of the Settings section of your control panel.

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Poo Baah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is similar request to "can add multiple option to recent activity feed instead of 'one' or 'all' feed". Which has 62 votes. So these 11 votes should be added to them. !

• Neil Crew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plus one for this request - particularly the details on who has joined. After I have done a couple of hours admin updates on the membership database, it just clogs up the home page!

• Tommy Bragnalo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like a way to better control what is shown on the activity feed.

Information such as selections and members is not necessary as general information. Having so many tabs on the home page makes it feel cluttered.

• Lee Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'd like to see this implemented.

Details about who has joined as a supporter buries important content and makes the front page a mess.

Please can you consider implementing this idea.

Feedback and Knowledge Base