I suggest you ...

Improved Email broadcast system

Hi,

I'm looking to have a better email broadcast system, and would prefer to use Pitchero rather than build an alternative in Mailchimp or similar.

Key for me is that:
- Any person I authorise can email broadcast.exmouthrfc@pitchero.com (or similar) and have it sent out to members
- It goes directly to the members email addresses (not the Pitchero mail box), sent from the senders address (not a Pitchero address)
- it includes unsubscribe capability that is separate from Pitchero's own advertising emails unsubscribe
- people receive it even if they haven't verified their email address (as 50% never do this)

Advantages for Pitchero: I would be happy for you to insert advertising on these emails. It would have to be subtle (i.e. a footer), but I think you would have improved ad engagement because it is on an email from the club to members.

Thanks
Simon
Exmouth RFC Webmaster

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Exmouth RFC Webmaster shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminJoe Smith (Admin, Pitchero) responded  · 

Hi guys,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

The new Communication tool allows Team Admins and Webmasters to send out messages to registered members, both publicly and privately, and will arrive directly in the member’s e-mail inbox.

Clubs on the Standard or Pro Package can also customise Weekly Roundup e-mails.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com.

Thanks,
Joe

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base