I suggest you ...

See selection on the profile page

Add a feature so that parents can see where they have confirmed selection for on their profile pages, rather than having to go to the match centre and view the entire team. This would really help out parents at our club - we are an Under 8s section.

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matt WoodfordMatt Woodford shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • William GreyWilliam Grey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Buy Real A Grade Money Online With Sample,Euro,Pounds,Dollar,Dinar,Diham And Authentic Document Like Passports,ID Cards,License,Visa,Green Card,Marriage and Divorce Certificate .:Whats app:00447534097455 Email:laboratory.sarl@gmail.com

• Ben MyddeltonBen Myddelton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any progress on this -lots of frustration from parents that they cannot see what they have accepted/declined.

• Julian DaddyJulian Daddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many of my parents complain that it is not easy to see where their child is playing once the selections have/ confirmations have been made.

• Kevin NevilleKevin Neville commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A huge improvement would be the ability to confirm availability 'per match', not per day as is it is right now. I have 2 children and need them to play in the same location, so I am happy if they both goto away matches, or at home but I cannot make myself available for a home match onlyon any particular day.

Feedback and Knowledge Base