I suggest you ...

Implement the ability to move, delete and rename players from the select team page

As a webmaster I post the coaches selection on our site, most often I see that players are named incorrectly, in the wrong positions (rugby union) and wrong teams when selecting a team for a Saturday game. When seeing this you then have to come out of select team, go into players and change it, while you can save your progress it is very annoying.

It would be a lot easier to have the ability to drag and drop players between teams, similar to the ordering of team on the navigation page, Currently you have to go to the membership panel and search for the user before making changes.

It would also be good to be able to add players quickly to teams and delete them (or duplicates) from the same page.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Greg Telford shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminJoe Smith (Admin, Pitchero) responded  · 

Hi guys,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

All player details can be amended and removed within the Teams and Membership sections of the Club Control Panel.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com.

Thanks,
Joe

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base