I suggest you ...

Allow deletion of photos with an album

I am told by support that it is not possible to delete photos within an existing album. The workaround I was given was to delete the whole album and start again which isn't always practical especially if comments have been added to other photos within the album.

Can we have the ability to simply delete selected photos within an album like you can on Facebook for example?

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Neil Thorne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jon Faulkner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazed that this simple action is not available, it was in the previous version of Pitchero. I have an initial image that will not display (just comes up with the small icon with a cross through it) as its the first image it is displaying on the website as a grey box! awful!

• Graham Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree mine needs tidying up i cant see for no reason why pitchero cant add this feature for webmasters to use
    i work with photographer at leaast two days a week he has looked at this site and told me it would be easy for a new feature like this to be added come on pitchero we pay a lot of money to you for a service no excuses please we pay you deliver asap

• Louis Brunsdon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been trying to do this for ages...how have they not even got this as an option, pretty amateur if you ask me.

• Nigel Peet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this suggestion been acted upon ?..... Can we now delete individual photos from an album..If so how ??

• Graham Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes it would be easier for us to delete photos within an exsuisting album pitchero should be be able to do this with little effort on there part if it means that our albums can be kept neat and tidy

Feedback and Knowledge Base