I suggest you ...

Rotate Photos after they have been uploaded (Portrait & Landscape)

After photos have been uploaded it would be great to be able to rotate them from portrait to landscape and vice versa. At the moment the portrait photos I upload from my computer end up showing in landscape mode on the website which is looks unprofessional.

Please add a photo rotate option.

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Hywel JonesHywel Jones shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ian thorneian thorne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

4 years since first raised, 18 months since Pitchero said it was planned, but absolutely nothing. Still the upload process rotates pictures it should be leaving alone. This cannot be difficult to fix, it seems to me that Pitchero just reply "it is planned" to seemingly any usability issue but don't deliver.

• William GreyWilliam Grey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Buy Real A Grade Money Online With Sample,Euro,Pounds,Dollar,Dinar,Diham And Authentic Document Like Passports,ID Cards,License,Visa,Green Card,Marriage and Divorce Certificate .:Whats app:00447534097455 Email:laboratory.sarl@gmail.com

• TREV HULMESTREV HULMES commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is it that any observations that Pitchero have regarding photo rotation facility are not displayed here in response to the various complaints.

I have tried regularly to alter sizing of portrait pictures by cropping to make them be accepted as landscape but to no avail.The photo downloader alters back to the original portrait size!
    I am trying again today with photos from yesterdays Aldwinians Presidents Cocktail Party , but my efforts are again frustrated.
    Is there an answer , please Pitchero,?You were certainly able to accommodate both download of portrait and landscape two years ago.

• John HaltonJohn Halton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can only reiterate the comments below, that a rotate photo option would be extremely useful; making photo albums and websites carrying your branding appear more professional.

• Jo  HermonJo Hermon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just uploaded all my photos - team individuals and team photo and it keeps rotating them. Very frustrating - how is this resolved?

• Andrew  KnaggsAndrew Knaggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have just uploaded a photo and i cant rotate it and by reading what others have said it still hasn't been sorted.
    i think its poor that you have not dealt with this considering how much some clubs pay to use certain packages so could you please sort this.

• Gareth JenkinsGareth Jenkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New to Pitchero and just uploaded a load of pictures that are all in the correct format on my PC. But once uploaded the portrait photos become landscape.
    Can we please have an option to rotate?

• Ian ParkerIan Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, it's really annoying especially when portraits of players are rotated to landscape when uploaded!

• Peter LyusPeter Lyus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I have just uploaded photos to my team website and I was unable to rotate the photos. Please add this feature

• Richard MckennaRichard Mckenna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree fully with the comments above. Most photos taken using smart phones are in portrait mode. Please add a function that will post portrait or landscape...

Feedback and Knowledge Base