I suggest you ...

Registration invite & other features including member pictures breaching data protection

I am coming under a lot of pressure to not use Pitchero due to the lack of consideration for data protection and the use of member pictures in the new registration invites and other new features on the website. These need to be urgently removed, we need to put data protection and children's safe guarding first please.

Thank you

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Simon Annicchiarico shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Jon Milsom responded  · 

Invitation emails now only feature photos from players aged 18 and over.

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminJon Milsom (CTO, Pitchero) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Simon,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you provide some specific examples please (perhaps as screenshots with explanation) for us to look into? It's likely that we just need to ignore all Juniors / Minis when creating the emails, although they are targeted to Club Members so once registered these people would likely have access to see the images anyways.

If you could email support@pitchero.com we'll take a closer look.

Thanks,
    Jon

• Simon Annicchiarico commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any way to opt in or out of the use of these images in this way at a club level? Or at least at an individual level should someone raise a complaint / concern? I hope you can appreciate how big an issue this is for a club with a mini and youth section. Regards.

Feedback and Knowledge Base