I suggest you ...

Custom from email address or alternative to robot@pitchero.com that gets junked

The use of robots@pitchero.com as a frm address seems to result in a high proportion of emails getting spam filtered. The use of the word "robot" is really not a good idea, as if shouts spam block me.

It would also be even better if we could have a custom from and reply address for emails that our sent out to our members.

Thanks

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Simon Annicchiarico shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nigel Youell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully agree this is a major problem and I have had to resort to using a third party mailing system to ensure emails get through. But, this does not get over forgotten password or update prompt emails which are just not getting to members. We should be able to specify the email address using our club domain as part of it so members recognise it comes from the club. This is number 1 on my fix list.

• Matt Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you send out a prompt for player availability, it would be great to change the email header so that it doesn't say from 'Pitchero'?

Many people are not getting these messages as they either get filtered out by their email programme as 'Spam/Junk' .

Or some people simply filter out in their brain as it looks like marketing emails.

Now that we are paying for the service it seems fair that it should say 'Club Name' rather than 'Pitchero'

• Julie Boddington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, we need to have the emails showing as from the club not robot as many of our parents will bin the email without opening it

Feedback and Knowledge Base