I suggest you ...

Pitchero Payments International

Pitchero Payments is currently only available in the UK in £GBP.

Please indicate below if you would like to use Pitchero Payments in your country.

Please stats the country and your local currency.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jon Milsom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Jon Milsom responded  · 

Great news – all clubs in the following countries can now use the Pitchero Payments feature:

• Australia
• Austria
• Canada
• France
• Germany
• Ireland
USA

For more info on how the Payments feature can help your club, visit the Payments section of your club control panel.

We’ll announce more countries as they become available.

42 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ulisses Correia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in Brazil currently part of the management board of a Rugby Club.

The currency used here is BRL brazilian real.

Best regards,
    Ulisses

• AdminJoe Smith (Admin, Pitchero) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Mariano,

We'll be correcting the currency discrepancies in your Club Control Panel soon. Please contact the Support Team directly regarding the problem you are experiencing recording manual payments.

Many thanks,

Joe

• Mariano G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The payments screen still shows pounds and dollars, also It has happened more than once when you enter cash payments it makes 3 or 4 entries instead of one

• Alan Sheehan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Pitchero product is just what our club requires, 1040 members consisting of 38 teams and a 500 strong academy with subs, membership, club shop etc However i was really disappointed to learn that Euro payments are not supported. Based in Ireland and ready to commit to this type of technology.

• Steve Gregan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there,

Would appreciate if you could accept payment from South Africa in Rands (ZAR).

Thanks

• Paul Reddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an issue for us at the moment, We have to waste hours reconciling our membership with pitchero Registration, I would like to see Euro payments supported.

• Ian Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our club in Melbourne Australia would also like to ask for the payment facility to cover our part of the world (AUD)

• Martin Mortimer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seeing as it's 'under review' for over a year I doubt a comment will do anything..but anyway.
    Our Club is based in Ireland in Euroland and would welcome the ability to receive payments with a Euro bank account.
    Thanks.

• Tung Chung Rugby Club commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In 2013 we formed Tung Chung Rugby Club in Hong Kong with over 100 multicultural and multinational kids aged between 4 and 12. We think Pitchero is a great platform for assisting to manage a rugby club. We strongly recommend that Pitchero embarks on a multicurrency payment system. For us we would like to do everything in HKD but Pitchero only allows GBP. This a great opportunity for Pitchero to take itself global into many countries. - Jim Benson (President - TCRC)

• ERUFC Webmaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another club in Australia here looking for the facility in $AUD. As we are currently exploring options for our communications strategy and the age of this post we would be hoping for some info as soon as possible.

• Web Administrator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Singapore please. We currently pay for the subs feature but it's a mess as not integrated with the database at all - gets the money in but there is a massive administrative headache around making it work.

We are seriously considering leaving Pitchero and moving to another provider....

• Eric McFetridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

USD Currency would greatly help our club's registration process and afford us the opportunity to use the SUB option.

• Tama Sweetman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any update on this thread from Pitchero? Last one I can see was back in June. Does anyone now if the new payments feature side steps the issue they were having? We would like to use the shop and subs feature in Australia $AUD.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base