I suggest you ...

link in pitchero with the fixtures live website

Fixtures live http://w.fixtureslive.com/ are a central place where most teams have their details. Could you not link your league section with this to make it more up-to date?

Or if the leagues aren't there can you not make a space on a team page to add links to where the fixtures and leagues will be

82 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Grace Delaney-segar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Jon Milsom responded  · 

Pitchero has existing integrations with the ECB and RFL.

We are open to other third party integrations that benefit our clubs.

We’ve contacted Fixtures Live RE: integration in the past but our approach was rejected.

If you know someone at Fixtures Live who could make this happen, please have them get in touch… we’d love to work with them.

https://www.pitchero.com/blog/2015/04/02/417-new-feature-ecbs-play-cricketcom-integration-now-l

26 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jeff Moores commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All hockey clubs in the UK have to register via FixturesLive to enter Leagues and Cup games. These are centrally managed and up dated so all clubs in the leagues see this.

This is the same for Junior right through to Vets.

Further we have had to recently complete our annual England Hockey Board membership return this is via FL.

Why enable a simple live API link so that we dont have to manually mirror FL and to manually edit to keep up to date.

See attached number of leagues and therefore working with FL you could do a whole new marketing push!

• Michael Vince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fully agree. I have enough work running a junior section let alone manually update 10 sets of results, league tables etc.

For Pitchero to be useful it has to reduce my workload.

• Jeff Moores commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see I am not the first to ask for a link to Fixtureslive. We are only a small start up jnr only club with 150 jnrs and just entered leagues and EH Cups. I was contemplating using Pitchero to collect next seasons fees -> I am not so sure now if we go elsewhere for a website as we dont have to manually set up the fixtures and entered results every week for all these matches.

Please build a simple API link to FixturesLive.

Jeff

• John Gray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I take it there's been no advance on this? All our leagues use the fixtureslive platform and having connectivity with this would increase use of our club website.

• Zoe Richards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Pitchero. Has there been any thoughts on this at all? All 13 of our teams have their fixtures administered in fix live. As the user above says, we are very reluctant to duplicate data as we will still have to text our hockey scores into fix live every week. Please look at the option to integrate fixtureslive with the platform. It's my only bugbear at the moment apart from the shockingly slow or non existent response to support emails.

• George Deaves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would further endorse this. I administer a hockey club website for whom all club fixtures are already on fixtureslive with results and league structure already in place. I do not want for someone to have to replicate the whole data again, when the club already maintains it in one place.

I intend to follow this one time only entry methodology for all of the websites data.

Thanks
    George

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base