I suggest you ...

link in pitchero with the fixtures live website

Fixtures live http://w.fixtureslive.com/ are a central place where most teams have their details. Could you not link your league section with this to make it more up-to date?

Or if the leagues aren't there can you not make a space on a team page to add links to where the fixtures and leagues will be

82 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Grace Delaney-segar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Jon Milsom responded  · 

Pitchero has existing integrations with the ECB and RFL.

We are open to other third party integrations that benefit our clubs.

We’ve contacted Fixtures Live RE: integration in the past but our approach was rejected.

If you know someone at Fixtures Live who could make this happen, please have them get in touch… we’d love to work with them.

https://www.pitchero.com/blog/2015/04/02/417-new-feature-ecbs-play-cricketcom-integration-now-l

26 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • William Grey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Buy Real A Grade Money Online With Sample,Euro,Pounds,Dollar,Dinar,Diham And Authentic Document Like Passports,ID Cards,License,Visa,Green Card,Marriage and Divorce Certificate .:Whats app:00447534097455 Email:laboratory.sarl@gmail.com

• Andy Howell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a useful feature as the Hockey club i help run uses fixtures live for all our leagues and competitions.

• Trina Noyes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all these comments. I am from a large club and apart from the extra administrative task the lack of a link up causes, it also makes it difficult to see at a glance when other teams are playing so you can support them. Results are not evident at a glance as they rely on each team updating their own teams match centre.

• Cameron Mowat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely, I agree with all of the points made here. All our teams are on fixtures live. Please make it possible to link in Fixtures Live leagues to our team pages.

• Omar Shibli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this - it is surely a no-brainer! Fixtureslive has the fixtures and results for all hockey but for lots of other sports to. This needs to be a priority for integration and if Pitchero does this I'm sure you will see many more clubs joining the system!

• Martyn Bott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problem I have is our leagues on Pitchero...are kept more up to date than those on FL.

It would be better to convince EH to move over to pitchero

• Samantha Simms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I think this would really benefit a lot of clubs, and save on a lot of admin that is already been done by someone else. Why reinvent the wheel?

• Linda Lonsdale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been a fixture secretary for many years and find Fixtures Live invaluable and cannot understand why Pitchero cannot link with FL. It would make a fixture secretary's life much easier.

• Hugh Stevens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This HAS to happen. This will certainly mean that our club will continue to use Pitchero and invest in more enablement. We, for example, have not put our colts section through pitchero yet because of this. No brainer!!

• Hils Farrar-Hockley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm more than happy to support this proposal. We at Marlow HC are keen supporters of Pitchero but for a variety of reasons cannot keep our site fully up to date. With 11 senior and 15 junior sides to organise as Fixtures Secretary my job would be infinitely easier if Pitchero and Fixtures Live were linked, and we are by no means the largest club in the hockey family.

• Mike Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be fantastic addition and would bring a huge number of additional clubs to the network...

• Peter Berman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree. Pitchero may well be the go to site for clubs wishing to set up a website that they can control. Recently, I have set up a site for Tulse Hill & Dulwich Junior HC and it is annoying that we can connect to some of the junior leagues but not others. Life would be a great deal easier if I were able to connect to a pre-existing website that already has all the information I need. Come on Pithero, get connected to Fixtures Live.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base