I suggest you ...

Please cut down on the advertising pop ups and additional banners, they are starting overshadow the purpose of OUR website!

Please reconsider the amount of additional banners and pop ups you are now using.

Our members are reporting they are becoming an annoyance. Having to get through them to read important messages we need to get to our members is becoming laborious.

Please redress the balance between the needs of your business and the needs of your member clubs.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Martin Dyer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminJoe Smith (Admin, Pitchero) responded  · 

Hi guys,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

With the Package changeover, we will be limiting the amount of advertising appearing on websites from the Starter Package upwards.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com.

Thanks,
Joe

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ross Pinnuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All contributors to this suggestion, the main feature request is appearing under a different heading:

**stop the huge banner adverts right accross the top of the page pushing the site down and making it look terrible**

• Andrew Parsons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep I've questioned this once before and was told the banner across the top was done by mistake, however this now seems to be a common theme which is completely ruining the club website. Bedworth United Juniors pay for the premium package but even the background is being taken up by advertising, it looks awful and depending on the colour of the adverts, can often make the website look terrible on the eye. Pitchero please stop it!! especially for premium package holders

• Steve Portwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it just our site, or is everyone now experiencing huge banner adverts right accross the top of the page pushing the site further down and making it look unsightly??

Feedback and Knowledge Base