I suggest you ...

Add "officers" to club officials

You have general,senior & junior committees i would like a non committee section labelled "officers" for non committee based club officials,

And would like the positions "social secretary". "Fund raising secretary" "web Admin" "1st XI Captain" "2nd XI captain" and so on up to 10? And the same with Vice Captains.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
James Stephenson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kingstonian FC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with the previous comments, re the option to remove/rename the sub-sections related to officials. We're stuck with empty 'junior' and 'senior' pages because they're not relevant.

• Mark Stanley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As with James I am after the removal / option to customise the officials sections as General, Senior and Junior does not cut it with our club

We have Execuitive Commitee, Managers, Officials

M

• James Stephenson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whilst you can add other positions as Fabrzzio suggests they are still under a comitte...
    I would like a non comitee section for staff roles that are not part of a Comitee.

• BTYFC Webteam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This area is lon overdue for a facel lift

not all clubs have split officials - we would like to have commitee members, managers, and officers.

I have never found a way to remove the senior and junior tabs from the page.

Please enhance this area of the website.

Feedback and Knowledge Base