I suggest you ...

Option to disable Marketplace and associated market emails

I need to be able to disable Marketplace, and more importantly, the unsolicited spam emails pushing it. Both are in contravention of kit and commercial agreements we already have in place.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Exmouth RFC Webmaster shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alan Winter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

struggling to see how to get rid of this spam. please stop sending it!

Pitchero Logo
    Shop now to earn 5% cashback for your club!
    51% off
    Tackle Christmas with Lovell Rugby »
    51% off
    Shop new adidas Predator Incurza »
    50% off
    Shop new Nike Tiempo 6 collection »
    52% off
    Shop new Nike Liquid Chrome pack »

• Peter Jerrom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The user should also be able to remove the emails that pitchero spam from within their 'email settings' rather than just clicking the link on the bottom of the email

• Graham Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree with everyone my commitee dont want marketplace either and want it turned off or disabled my club like the feel of the pitchero website but not this come on pitchero before you lose to many clubs there should be an option to wether clubs want it or not ! if this option dont become available then i can safely say next season our club will close our account down with you and look else where

• Mark Tamplin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any response to this? I administer 4 different Pitchero websites and none of them are happy about this. Each team is now thinking of leaving Pitchero and moving back to administering their own websites so they have total control.
    The clubs must have control over what is being marketed or the whole system will eventually fail, specially clubs who have sponsorship deals in place.

• Paul Blackwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pitchero, please respond. You are undermining our club by doing this. We will simply have to switch off the website if this continues. How do we switch it off ?

• Sunny Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the same issue. Would anyone from Pitchero get back to us in regards this? Who gets the 5% from Market Place and is there an option to switch it off?

• Mark Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After an internal request, I activated our own club shop on Pitchero. This didn't work, i.e. would not display, until I contacted support who turned it on. In doing so, we also got the MarketPlace. This has been rejected by our committee as undermining our own kit supplier's position. I have tried to turn off our club shop to deactivate the MarketPlace, but whilst our shop has gone, the MarketPlace remains! I have contacted support to say that if I can't have a working solution whereby I can have just the club shop (No MarketPlace), then they should turn both off for our club and return us to the state we were in before I asked them to activate the club shop.
    Hoping for a reasonable resolution!!

• Stephen Biggins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have not enabled Marketplace BUT members are able to purchase kit, possibly thinking that the Club will be receiving 5%.
    As the Club will not receive it, who gets the 5%? Has someone else got "our" money?

• Steve Drew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi we would also like to disable marketplace…… having 'experienced' club kit for a year and the issues that came with that, we do not want our members thinking this is in anyway related to the club.

• Mark Stanley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi

Any formal comment on removing Marketplace - we can hide Club Kit as I was expecting an option to turnoff market place as well

Feedback and Knowledge Base