I suggest you ...

sms text facility

Enabling webmasters to send sms messages to people not registered to the site would be much easier for us, because lets face it not every parent will register. if we could imput the contact numbers ourselves. We could use this for chasing late fees, promoting events, calling games off at late notice etc. This way it would also stop my volunteer coaches and myself receiving grief for delivering the message.
Please think about adding this it would make our lives so much easier.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kelly (Club Secretary)Kelly (Club Secretary) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ed MerryEd Merry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

4 years on Daniel, any news on this update? It would seem a simple thing in comparison with some of the other excellent stuff you're bringing out and it'd save me and my team admins ££'s on texts after already sending emails out.

Cheers
    Ed

• Stuart CalvertStuart Calvert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just been asked about this at a club meeting last night.
    Is there any news on this now long running question?

• David MansellDavid Mansell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree it's a major problem for us also. We are struggling to create traction with Pitchero as a number of captains continue to use Teamer for the ease of text messaging

• Johan GardnerJohan Gardner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was posted a year ago .... is there any update? We would want to use such a feature, and need to know if it's on the roadmap or not so we can plan accordingly.

Please indicate your intentions so we can plan our next step.

Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base