I suggest you ...

Create an interactive squad availability, team selection and notification app

Availability, notification of selection and notification of changes is the single biggest headache for all rugby clubs running multiple senior sides at our level.

I have a group of approx 80 senior players and have to select 4 teams each week - there is much movement in the teams week to week because of unavailability, injuries etc and much movement between the Tuesday selection process and the games on Saturdasy because players' availilities change and injuries in training etc. A change to the selected 1st XV trickles down and affects all teams below as players are shuffled around to fill the gaps.

I'd like a one page view that tracks player availability (e.g. responses to SMS/email seeking notice of avaiability), team by team drag and drop selection which automatically sends SMS/email notification to each palyer as they are selected and most importantly, sends me a notification if a player changes his availability and equally as importantly autoatically sends another notifcaition to a player when he is moved move from one team to another.

All to be visible and updatable via an phone app as well as on the website.

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ian AndersonIan Anderson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • William GreyWilliam Grey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Buy Real A Grade Money Online With Sample,Euro,Pounds,Dollar,Dinar,Diham And Authentic Document Like Passports,ID Cards,License,Visa,Green Card,Marriage and Divorce Certificate .:Whats app:00447534097455 Email:laboratory.sarl@gmail.com

• Mike QuinnMike Quinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pitchero needs the hierarchy of a club changed to support clubs that are lucky enough to field multiple teams from within an age groups squad, the hierarchy should be optional for smaller clubs.

1 Club level - Covers all squads from first team right down to junior U6's and the like
    The club level should have the ability to be able to be split into Pro's, Amateurs, vets, seniors, juniors, mini's etc

2 Squad level - Ability to manage separate squads ie 1st team, reserves, U16, U15, U14 etc etc

3 Team level - The coaching staff and team admins of a squad should then be able to pick the A, B, C teams for each games.

• Mike QuinnMike Quinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes we have the same issue - our U9 rugby squad is made up of over 40 members and we need to ensure we can inform the parents and players which team they will be playing in on the day. I think you could just change the 'select' button to a multiple choice 'Selected for A team' 'Selected for B team' etc etc

• Sue SostericSue Sosteric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We run a 3 team netball club and the old site would email each selection or change in selection to all players and there was room for comments to add in requirements for refreshments or meet times and place. This can't be a hard feature to add and would really make a difference.

• John BonnJohn Bonn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're in a similar situation for our U9 soccer club. We have a squad of 40 players and choose different players each week for the 3 teams. I asked teamer support about the best way to handle this but haven't received a response so far.

• Stephen BigginsStephen Biggins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're now trialling Google Apps (a cloud-based spreadsheet with linked Input Form) to capture Players' availability. East Leagues Hockey have also refined their web offering which unfortunately means less visits to our Pitchero site.

• Stephen BigginsStephen Biggins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the same problem in our hockey club (60 seniors and 4 teams). Pitchero is being tested but seems to function on squad basis (ie no movements between teams) - real life is different.
    This proposed revision, where TeamAdmins receive update of availability, would improve Pitchero's prospects of being accepted by this, AND OTHER, clubs.
    Happy for the website to be revised first with phone app revision later.

Feedback and Knowledge Base