I suggest you ...

Ability to view when a friend was last 'active'/logged in

Hi,

Our site has been updated recently which looks great BTW, however I seem to have lost the ability to view when a friend was last 'active' (i.e. logged in). I would use this facility post team communications to give myself an idea of who may or may not have read the communication regarding fixtures changes for example. This helped me significantly reduce the number of mobile phone texts that I have to send.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matt Jordan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Adam Henderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be helpful to see if someone changed their availability recently. Also changes made by team admin should be marked slightly differently to changes from player

• Charlie Pearson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This looks to be the same comment as "Why have you got rid of the ability to see when friends, last logged in? Helped us immensely in managing parents and kids".

I have found the ability to tell who has been on the system very useful. I often end up with a raft of phone calls to make just before a match - this helped to reduce the number of calls.

Can we have it back?

(Can the votes from the other item (and the comments) be transferred to this item?)

• Greg Moon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur with Matt. Brilliant feature to see when friends had accessed website - then I had an idea they had the weekend details. Please bring this back - please

Feedback and Knowledge Base