I suggest you ...

Does anyone know how to add players to a team on their website?

I can't seem to add new players to a team on my website. Does anyone know how to do this? Responses much appreciated, thanks!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alex Bondan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark Stanley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ah

I am a division admin is this different from league Admin?

I have not seen a way to add players - nor would I want to, this is down to the clubs / teams and their use of statistics
    (I may change my view after the first result as a number of clubs do not use Pitchero)

Adding Tables - I just corrected the team list that Pitchero updated for me - though it looks like I could have created this myself as I did with the fixtures as these came out much later than the division members.

Essentially although a live system you have to experiement and check the results (in a quiet time)

best of luck

• Alex Bondan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks guys. I am not a team admin just the league admin, but I'm not getting any responses from emails I'm sending to Pitchero Support. I also need to know how to add my own league tables, cups and all that kind of stuff.

• Barrie Robertson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are a Team Admin when logged in you will see a box entitled "TAP" in your profile toolbar. Select that, then select 'Team Information', then 'Players & Coaches'. Under "Home", before the existing players are listed should be a link to "Add a new player". If you reorder the players listed, using drag and drop you need to press "Save" at the bottom of the listing.

• Mark Stanley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to be a Team Admin - if you are not then you will need to apply to be a Team Admin

Feedback and Knowledge Base