I suggest you ...

Total Cricket Scorer

Display Live Score like play-cricket does for Clubs who use Total cricket Scorer with Live Scores. This allows all connected with the club to check on real time scores wherever they are.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Chris Marshall shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Daniel Greenhalgh responded  · 

At the minute we are unable to integrate with TCS.

For now, we suggest using the quick links to link straight to your clubs TCS homepage.

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ned Lack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many clubs are now forced to use TCS by the leagues, so this would be a very popular feature

• Web Manager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A Total Cricket Scorer live scores 'widget' on the homepage would be great for us as well

• Ian Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is becoming increasingly important year on year - is there a major reason why it has not yet apparently happend?

• Graham Mann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that clubs can display fixtures and tables through the integration with the Surrey Championship Enabling clubs to display results through the Integration of total cricket scorer will complete the whole picture perfectly.

If I am missing something, someone please let me know.

• Andy Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is what we are looking to get set up too. Scoreards that we can just load up would be a lot quicker. It puts some of our managers off putting the results in because it takes too long to manually enter them

• Adrian Day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We saw Total Cricket Scorer in use on an iPad today and frankly it was awesome and it's something we'd look to use when and where we can in the future. Integration with this package for uploading scorecards would be very useful to stop us having to re-key everything.

• Godalming CC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same request for CricHQ apps as well:
    http://www.crichq.com/apps

Although integration with Play-Cricket is the ideal for me as Leagues still want results there first and foremost. I'd like to have to only upload once and the various sites talk to each other regardless of which site a club chooses as first point of contact.

• Fillongley CC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to upload completed Total Cricket Scorer scorecards to Pitchero (like play-cricket) would be a massive advantage as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base