I suggest you ...

Have the ability for players to post their training status.

As a coach I need a better method of being able to track which players will be attending training. E-mail works but getting and tracking all those e-mails is just not efficient. Utilizing the website would be ideal and great for teams with multiple coaches to have the same information about players. Each Week the admin can post the training days for the week and the default will be attending. If players are going to have to miss something they can go in and change their status. Similar to the way players can assign their status for games.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rocky Gorge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Jon Milsom responded  · 

Hi Rocky, you should be able to achieve this by adding your training as a fixture and sending out the usual player availability requests. Long term, we do intend to have a “training” fixture type with more specific functionality.

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark Fogarty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to have a Training Availability section for my complete club. We have over 30 youth teams and determining who is going to turn up to individual training sessions is an absolute nightmare. I like the Matchday Availability section and works well. Just really need it for training also.

• Simon Harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please look at this as a matter of urgency a team management app needs to be bale to manage the training aspect effectively (who's coming, training plan, venue info etc)

• Graham McDonough commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really useful, especially at the younger age groups. It's always a challenge to plan training sessions when you're not sure on how many players you'll have. Yes a fixture can be added, but it looks a bit confusing and messy. Any idea when this could be implemented?

Feedback and Knowledge Base