I suggest you ...

Limit access to photo albums

Currently all website members can view all photo albums.
I would like the ability to be able to restrict photo albums to relevant members only. eg. players and parents of a particular team would have access to the photo album but not all website members.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Concord Rangers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Owen Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a great idea I would like to have an album that is only available to web masters that general website images that are used can be stored

• Rob Maxwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the same issue as Mike on our site which is shared by junior and senior teams. Any club supporter can see any of the photos - When you upload the photos you can share them as private with a specific team - can this not be used to only allow members associated with this team (e.g, parents vetted by the webmaster) to see the photos or videos.

Thanks
    Rob

• Mike Hayman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have an issue with seniors and juniors using the same Pitchero site due to safeguarding. The junior section is properly monitored, with all members being either parents or CRB checked. This is not the case with seniors. So it doesn't make sense to allow ALL club members access to videos and photo albums of the younger age group.
    So I agree with this post to allow more control over access to photos and videos, and this could be done by age group, or section (eg, Minis, Juniors, Ladies), or a new DBS/vetted flag, though the latter would be tricky to maintain.
    Thanks
    Mike

Feedback and Knowledge Base