I suggest you ...

Allow player profiles to be in more than one squad. .

We have Colts players who are stepping up into senior squads and this would help. The same is true for senior players moving between squads, it would allow for all stats for a player to appear in each of the profiles. At the minute we have a player in both a senior squad and also in the Colts but you can only click on one profile to show the appearances etc (although they do cover both teams).

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ian Milligan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminJoe Smith (Admin, Pitchero) responded  · 

Hi guys,

Just going through some older feature requests and just thought I would give you an update.

Players can be selected to play for multiple teams, and can be filtered by teams and member groups.

If you come across any problems, please don’t hesitate to e-mail support@pitchero.com.

Thanks,
Joe

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rebecca Lovie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - I can't work out a way round this at the moment. We have some players that play in two squads as well and we've created two player profiles so they're listed on both 'Player & Coaches' pages on the website - but they're not linked. It'll only show the appearances from that squad, not the other one and it would be really to good for it to show all appearances. Also less to maintain as the photos, details etc aren't transferable either

Feedback and Knowledge Base