I suggest you ...

Create a basketball as a sport on the site

As a football team admin who plays in a couple of basketball teams I feel that basketball being added as a sport would be beneficial with a number of teams locally and nationally who would be interested in joining up. Many of the BBL teams have their own site but the Div1 teams and below either have a poorly updated site or none at all. This could be an area pitchero can develop into to provide a service similar to that for football teams.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Andrew Thrower shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jonathan Workman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Pitchero, can you fix this up for Basketball teams. Came across your website facility which is so much better than other sites we've used... even the free site from England Basketball. Weve set up using the netball option, but as others have said, surely it can't be too much work to provide for basketball?

• Jen Watts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree completely. I run a basketball club and we are using the netball template as the closest thing, a few tweaks to the banner image, player positions and league affiliations would be pretty much it.

• LorrieUWB@googlemail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there seem to be lots of BB clubs making do with netball - Im sure with a small tweak to the name of the player positions it should be relatively easy to do - Come on PH whats the problem

• Nick Jarvis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - our local wheelchair basketball squad would benefit hugely with a basketball option. We want to use your product but its not available to us yet.

Feedback and Knowledge Base